Oscar-winner Ben Affleck says he admires his The Accountant co-star, Anna Kendrick, as she is very honest and real as an actress. The 44-year-old star praised Kendrick, saying she is one of those actresses, who always try to do something new and very different with her scenes.
“Anna is just very talented and very honest and real as an actress. She is one of those people, who just brings a tremendous energy, authenticity and honesty to every scene she’s in.
“She doesn’t seem to know how to play a false note, so she’s a great litmus test for whether or not a scene works. You can be having fun playing something, but when you’re around Anna, it becomes very obvious very quickly if it’s not quite the right thing. It definitely stands out,” Affleck said.Affleck revealed that he wanted to work with the
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Affleck revealed that he wanted to work with the 31-year-old actress as he admires her a lot.
“Even before this project, I admired Anna a lot and was really hoping for a chance to work with her.”
“So, I was thrilled when she signed on – except that, you know, I was a little worried that I was going to end up in her Twitter feed.”
The film, directed by Gavin O’Connor follows a small town guy, Christian Wolff (Affleck), who works as a freelance accountant for some of the world’s most dangerous criminal organisations.
Talking about his character in the film, Affleck said, “Christian is autistic, and what resonated were the ways that he was similar to everyone else, not necessarily the ways that he was different.
“Autism can mean a million different things; he’s just one character that exists on a spectrum of people who have what some might call disabilities and others call special abilities. And the special abilities that Christian has pose some real challenges for him in trying to get by in life.”
The Warner Bros film released in India on October 14.