Actress Bella Throne is the new addition to the cast of New Line’s horror-comedy “The Babysitter”.
The film stars Samara Weaving in the titular role of babysitter, Judah Lewis as the young boy, Robbie Amell and Andrew Bachelor, reported Variety.
The film revolves around a 12-year old boy and his babysitter on a night when things take an unexpected turn for the worst.
Production expected to being soon in Los Angeles.
Joseph McGinty is directing from Brian Duffield’s script.
- Pamela Anderson opens up about Harvey Weinstein, molestation by babysitter
- Stranger Things Season 3: Maya Hawke joins the cast, Priah Ferguson to have a recurring role
- Internet star Andrew Bachelor joins ‘The Babysitter’ cast
- Mitch Winehouse to soon start work on his Amy Winehouse documentary
- Robbie Amell joins ‘The Babysitter’
- Samara Weaving to play female lead in ‘The Babysitter’
He will also produce the film along with Mary Viola.