Actress Bella Throne is the new addition to the cast of New Line’s horror-comedy “The Babysitter”.
The film stars Samara Weaving in the titular role of babysitter, Judah Lewis as the young boy, Robbie Amell and Andrew Bachelor, reported Variety.
The film revolves around a 12-year old boy and his babysitter on a night when things take an unexpected turn for the worst.
Production expected to being soon in Los Angeles.
Joseph McGinty is directing from Brian Duffield’s script.
- Akshay Kumar: After doing films with a social message, I now want to do a horror comedy
- Golmaal Again box office collection day 13: Ajay Devgn and Tabu starrer earns Rs 179.70 crore
- Mother gets a Rs 25,000 bill after daughter orders diamond necklace and toys online
- Akshay Kumar and his gang to return with Housefull 4 on Diwali 2019
- Internet star Andrew Bachelor joins 'The Babysitter' cast
- Samara Weaving to play female lead in 'The Babysitter'
He will also produce the film along with Mary Viola.