Actress Bella Throne is the new addition to the cast of New Line’s horror-comedy “The Babysitter”.
The film stars Samara Weaving in the titular role of babysitter, Judah Lewis as the young boy, Robbie Amell and Andrew Bachelor, reported Variety.
The film revolves around a 12-year old boy and his babysitter on a night when things take an unexpected turn for the worst.
Production expected to being soon in Los Angeles.
Joseph McGinty is directing from Brian Duffield’s script.
- Bhiwani rally: Eye on 2019 Assembly polls, INLD reaches out to farmers
- Dosai and Jazz
- Athletes have right to express themselves: USOC leader
- The rise and fall of the man who built Trinamool
- Eight-year old's death: Probe gives clean chit to teacher
- US Supreme Court cancels arguments on previous Trump travel ban
He will also produce the film along with Mary Viola.