Ben Affleck will get to wear his cape again amid buzz that there will be a stand alone movie on Batman following ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’.
The movie will focus on the Dark Knight and is reportedly planned under the working title ‘The Batman’ though Warner Bros has made no official announcement regarding it.
Affleck will return as Batman for a film due in 2019, Ace Showbiz reported qouting Latino Review.
The film joins a series of rumored DC projects that include ‘Shazam!’, ‘Sandman’, ‘Justice League’, ‘Wonder Woman’ and ‘The Flash’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The only officially-announced project so far is ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ which is scheduled for May 6, 2016. Henry Cavill and Amy Adams are returning as Clark Kent and Lois Lane respectively. Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman, and Jason Momoa is expected to play Aquaman.