Ben Affleck will get to wear his cape again amid buzz that there will be a stand alone movie on Batman following ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’.
The movie will focus on the Dark Knight and is reportedly planned under the working title ‘The Batman’ though Warner Bros has made no official announcement regarding it.
Affleck will return as Batman for a film due in 2019, Ace Showbiz reported qouting Latino Review.
The film joins a series of rumored DC projects that include ‘Shazam!’, ‘Sandman’, ‘Justice League’, ‘Wonder Woman’ and ‘The Flash’.
The only officially-announced project so far is ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ which is scheduled for May 6, 2016. Henry Cavill and Amy Adams are returning as Clark Kent and Lois Lane respectively. Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman, and Jason Momoa is expected to play Aquaman.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest