US President Barack Obama’s elder daughter Malia Obama was spotted working on the set of actress Halle Berry’s new series ‘Extant’.
Malia worked as a production assistant for one day on the filming set here, reported E! online.
“She helped with computer shop alignments and the director also let her slate a take,” a source said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In 2012, Michele Obama revealed during an interview that her elder daughter had “expressed some interest in filmmaking. Just like her father, she is an avid reader, and she enjoys movies. But she’s a freshman, so she also knows she has years in college to explore her interest.”
‘Extant’ is Berry’s first TV series after 2005’s ‘Their Eyes Were Watching God’, which helped her earn Emmy and Golden Globe nominations.
The CBS science-fiction series, which also features Goran Visnjic and Camryn Manheim, will premiere on July 9.