Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence was left astonished after wining the BAFTA this year as she thought that someone was playing a prank on her when she was informed about the victory.
The 23-year-old actress, who scored a BAFTA trophy for Best Supporting Actress for David O Russell’s ‘American Hustle’, was unable to attend the ceremony due to filming commitments for ‘X-Men: Days Of Future Past’, reported Deadline.
“Oh, it was a big surprise. I didn’t remember that the Baftas were happening that day. I certainly did not think I was going to win one so I put it out of my mind,” Lawrence
“So there I was, in the middle of being painted blue (for an ‘X-Men’ character), and someone said, ‘You just won the Bafta!’ And I said, oh stop’. And then it turned out they were serious,” she added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More