Australian actor Sam Worthington has been arraigned in New York on counts including misdemeanor assault for allegedly punching a photographer, who also was charged in their encounter.
The 37-year-old “Avatar” star was ordered today to stay away from photographer Sheng Li for six months. Worthington was released on his own recognizance.
Prosecutors say Worthington punched the photographer in the face in a scuffle Sunday in Manhattan’s Greenwich Village.
They say he told officers he was protecting his girlfriend. Defense lawyer Stacey Richman told the judge photographers have relentlessly followed Worthington. Earlier, the actor had no comment when he entered Manhattan Criminal Court.
Li was arrested on reckless endangerment, assault and harassment charges. His lawyer says Li shouldn’t have been arrested.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More