Newly engaged couple Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis joined ‘Two and a Half Men’ co-star Jon
Cryer and his wife for a dinner date.
The foursome was spotted in casual clothes with Kunis opting to go makeup free, reported New York Daily News. While the 30-year-old actress showed off in a short denim dress and red heels, one thing that wasn’t visible was her new ring.
The pair started dating nearly two years ago and, after many speculations about their engagement, Kutcher reportedly popped the question earlier this year with Kunis spotted wearing the ring for the first time on February 26.
The couple, who starred alongside one another for eight seasons on ‘That ’70s Show’ where they first met, are reuniting on the small screen as Kunis is set to appear on ‘Two and a Half Men’ the network announced on March 4.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016