Newly engaged couple Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis joined ‘Two and a Half Men’ co-star Jon
Cryer and his wife for a dinner date.
The foursome was spotted in casual clothes with Kunis opting to go makeup free, reported New York Daily News. While the 30-year-old actress showed off in a short denim dress and red heels, one thing that wasn’t visible was her new ring.
The pair started dating nearly two years ago and, after many speculations about their engagement, Kutcher reportedly popped the question earlier this year with Kunis spotted wearing the ring for the first time on February 26.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The couple, who starred alongside one another for eight seasons on ‘That ’70s Show’ where they first met, are reuniting on the small screen as Kunis is set to appear on ‘Two and a Half Men’ the network announced on March 4.