“Terminator” star Arnold Schwarzenegger had some quality fun when he dressed up as his movie character and pranked tourists at Madame Tussauds wax museum in West Hollywood.
While people posed with his wax figure—only it was not fake, much to their surprise.
While some innocent attendees were taking some pictures with the artificial figure, Schwarzenegger started to move and made the innocent people scream, reported E! Online.
- Lionel Messi is the football Terminator, says Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Terminator 6: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton and James Cameron to return
- Terminator 2 3D to release in India on August 25
- Happy birthday Arnold Schwarzenegger: Top five performances of this stunning actor
- Sylvester Stallone wishes Arnold Schwarzenegger on 'pre-birthday'
- 'Terminator' is back, but can Arnold Schwarzenegger still pull crowds?
The 67-year-old actor “came to life” mid-selfie. One visitor even commented how lifelike Schwarzenegger ‘s wax figure was before he turned to her and said, “I am real.”
The former governor of California did it for charity.
It offered one lucky fan (and a friend) the chance to attend the upcoming “Terminator Genisys” premiere and after-party, simply by donating USD 10 (or more) for entry into the raffle-like drawing. Donations will benefit Schwarzenegger’s charity After-School All-Stars.
The action star also hit the streets of Los Angeles dressed as the character, approaching random people and muttering lines fromhis movies.
Schwarzenegger is not the only star to be going undercover for charity as of late. “Magic Mike XXL” star Channing Tatum underwent a makeover.