Actress Anne Hathaway had originally been given Jennifer Lawrence’s Oscar-winning role in ‘Silver Linings Playbook’, but dropped out over “creative differences” with the director.
The film producer and studio head, Harvey Weinstein, revealed that Hathaway had differences and did not “see eye-to-eye” with the director David O Russell, reported US magazine.
“Well, David and Anne had some creative differences. They didn’t see eye-to-eye,” said 61-year-old Weinstein.
“The movie was originally going to be with Anne Hathaway and Mark Wahlberg. And then Anne wasn’t doing it. And she’s marvellous, and wonderful and she was my choice, I love her,” he said.
Wahlberg was also replaced in ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ by Bradley Cooper.
But the co-chairman of The Weinstein Company said that they did not panic for losing the actress because they had faith they would get a new one. “It doesn’t drive me insane because I’ve always believed if we can’t get somebody established, we’ll find somebody new,” he said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“And then this amazing creature (Lawrence) walked in who is a brilliant actress, and so much fun, and she won an Oscar,” he added.