Actress Anne Hathaway had originally been given Jennifer Lawrence’s Oscar-winning role in ‘Silver Linings Playbook’, but dropped out over “creative differences” with the director.
The film producer and studio head, Harvey Weinstein, revealed that Hathaway had differences and did not “see eye-to-eye” with the director David O Russell, reported US magazine.
“Well, David and Anne had some creative differences. They didn’t see eye-to-eye,” said 61-year-old Weinstein.
“The movie was originally going to be with Anne Hathaway and Mark Wahlberg. And then Anne wasn’t doing it. And she’s marvellous, and wonderful and she was my choice, I love her,” he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Wahlberg was also replaced in ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ by Bradley Cooper.
But the co-chairman of The Weinstein Company said that they did not panic for losing the actress because they had faith they would get a new one. “It doesn’t drive me insane because I’ve always believed if we can’t get somebody established, we’ll find somebody new,” he said.
“And then this amazing creature (Lawrence) walked in who is a brilliant actress, and so much fun, and she won an Oscar,” he added.