Actress Anne Hathaway is apparently in talks to replace Reese Witherspoon for the lead role in comedy ‘The Intern’.
Witherspoon was initially booked for the lead role but was forced to drop out of the project due to scheduling conflicts, said the Hollywood Reporter.
Directed by Nancy Meyers, the film will follow a retiree, who decides to return to the work force and is forced to start as an intern.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Robert De Niro will apparently play the intern, while Hathaway is expected to portray the owner of an Internet company who assigns him.
Hathaway, 31, will be lending her voice to animated film ‘Rio 2’.