Angelina Jolie has scored her career’s biggest hit after her live-action fairy tale crossing USD 600 million at the box office. In ‘Maleficent’, a new retelling of ‘Sleeping Beauty’, Jolie plays the revenge-seeking evil fairy.
The film’s impressive collection figures come after its five week release. It’s the numer four title of the year so far behind ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’, which has earned USD 713.9 million to date, ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ (USD 711.2 million) and ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’ (USD 702.7 million), said the Hollywood Reporter.
In North America, the live-action fairy tale has now earned USD 205 million. The film has also done well in Latin America, China and Japan.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free