Actress Angelina Jolie has asked her kids Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, and Knox to join her on-screen as members of the ancient Chinese cartoon clan in “Kung Fu Panda 3”.
The 40-year-old Oscar-winning actress, who will reprise her role as the Tigress, will have her children lending their voices to some of the other pandas featured in the film, reported E! online.
“They have some lines in the film,” Jolie’s representative said.
Though this will be the first big screen performance for Knox, 7, with his mom, the rest of the kids have worked on the set with Jolie and dad Brad Pitt.
Pax and Zahara as well as Vivienne made cameos in the Disney “Maleficent”.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Shiloh, 9, and Maddox both worked on their father’s “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button” and “World War Z”.