Actress Angelina Jolie has asked her kids Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, and Knox to join her on-screen as members of the ancient Chinese cartoon clan in “Kung Fu Panda 3”.
The 40-year-old Oscar-winning actress, who will reprise her role as the Tigress, will have her children lending their voices to some of the other pandas featured in the film, reported E! online.
“They have some lines in the film,” Jolie’s representative said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Though this will be the first big screen performance for Knox, 7, with his mom, the rest of the kids have worked on the set with Jolie and dad Brad Pitt.
Pax and Zahara as well as Vivienne made cameos in the Disney “Maleficent”.
Shiloh, 9, and Maddox both worked on their father’s “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button” and “World War Z”.