Veteran actor Jon Voight says he wasn’t aware of his daughter Angelina Jolie’s secret nuptials to Brad Pitt.
The longtime couple got married in France last Saturday in presence of their six children but the 75-year-old actor said he did not know about it, reported Us magazine.
“It seems like it was very nice – and with all of the kids involved, it must have been a lot of fun and very beautiful. I’m happy for them,” Voight said.
The ‘National Treasure’ actor said he hadn’t had a hance to congratulate the couple, who got engaged in 2012. “I haven’t spoken to them since they got married. No, I didn’t know it was happening – it was Emmys week, so I wasn’t able to go,” he added.
Jolie, 39 and Pitt tied the knot at Chateau Miraval, their French getaway since 2008.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“Angelina’s wedding gown was very traditional, but very Angie. It was comfortable but plain white floor-length antique lace and silk. It was definitely wore something that once belonged to her late mother Marcheline Bertrand,” a source said.