The news about Hollywood’s star couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt parting ways left the world shocked. Jolie, 41, filed for divorce on September 19 citing irreconcilable differences with Pitt. The official statement from the actress said the reason for her decision is the health of the family. And now, we hear that Jolie wants to erase all memories connected to Pitt, even her tattoos! Yes, she is reportedly eager to remove all tattoos related to him.
According to a source, Jolie wants to remove all the inklings she has related to Pitt “as soon as possible” and wants to “erase any negativity” surrounding her, reports aceshowbiz.com.
“Angie’s tattoos are very symbolic for her. Sadly, not for the first time in her life, she’s thinking of having the procedure reversed,” the source told OK! Magazine.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“She wants this done as soon as possible and insists the pain is worth it in order to erase any negativity surrounding Brad, who also has tattoos dedicated to her,” the source added.
Jolie reportedly has a dozen tattoos all over her body. She prefers to get inked with anything she feels connected to, be it personal stuff or anything spiritual. She has a Gothic letter tattoo between her shoulder blades which says “Know Your Rights”. She got one on her left underarm is the Roman number 13, because she doesn’t believe in superstitions.
Earlier, Jolie reportedly had the tattoo of her ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton’s name removed and modified with an Arabic script tattoo on her right arm. She got the old one covered with an Arabic word which means ‘Determination’. It covers up the abstract lines tattoo she had done together with Bob. It reportedly means ‘Strength of Will’, but we aren’t sure.
Now, whether she will completely get the tattoos related to Pitt removed through painful ways, or get them modified too, is her decision. Watch this space for more.
(With inputs from IANS)