Angelina Jolie has revealed that she looks back fondly on her time with ex-husband Jonny Lee Miller.Hollywood actress
The 38-year-old actress married Miller in 1996, after meeting him on the set of their movie ‘Hackers’, reported Digital Spy.
When asked in an interview what feeling the techno-thriller gives her on reflection, she said, ” Well, oddly, love. That’s where I met Jonny, who is still a great friend. So I think of him when I think of that. Although, I’m sure the movie looks so ancient now, but we had a lot of fun making that.”
Although Jolie and Miller divorced in 1999, they have remained close, collaborating on several global charities together.
Jolie also said that she did not intend to play a crazy character in her Oscar-winning ‘Girl, Interrupted’ role.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
“I really, genuinely thought I was the only character who was sane in the entire film. And if you watch it closely, that’s exactly how I was playing it: I am just the only sane person here.
“I was actually almost upset when people said I was so good at playing insane because I never thought she was insane. She was just incredibly honest, which, I guess, made her seem crazy,” Jolie said.
Jolie currently stars in the Disney movie ‘Maleficent’, opposite Elle Fanning.