Angelina Jolie has revealed that she looks back fondly on her time with ex-husband Jonny Lee Miller.Hollywood actress
The 38-year-old actress married Miller in 1996, after meeting him on the set of their movie ‘Hackers’, reported Digital Spy.
When asked in an interview what feeling the techno-thriller gives her on reflection, she said, ” Well, oddly, love. That’s where I met Jonny, who is still a great friend. So I think of him when I think of that. Although, I’m sure the movie looks so ancient now, but we had a lot of fun making that.”
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Although Jolie and Miller divorced in 1999, they have remained close, collaborating on several global charities together.
Jolie also said that she did not intend to play a crazy character in her Oscar-winning ‘Girl, Interrupted’ role.
“I really, genuinely thought I was the only character who was sane in the entire film. And if you watch it closely, that’s exactly how I was playing it: I am just the only sane person here.
“I was actually almost upset when people said I was so good at playing insane because I never thought she was insane. She was just incredibly honest, which, I guess, made her seem crazy,” Jolie said.
Jolie currently stars in the Disney movie ‘Maleficent’, opposite Elle Fanning.