Hollywood star Angelina Jolie has collaborated with fashion designer Stella McCartney to
create a children’s clothing line based on her upcoming ‘Maleficent’ movie.
The 38-year-old actress’ new film, about the villain from 1959 classic Sleeping Beauty, has inspired the children’s collection which will be available globally in McCartney’s stores and Disney retail outlets in April, reported Women’s Wear Daily.
The range will feature footwear and eight clothing styles, including princess dresses and T-shirts, and is aimed at children from the ages of four to 14. A portion of the money raised will be donated to SOS Children’s Villages, a charity which provides homes for youngsters in need.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I’ve always been a huge fan of Disney growing up, as was my mother, and I grew up watching all the films like most kids did. When the opportunity presented itself and I was invited by Angelina Jolie to visit the film set, I jumped at the chance,” McCartney said.