Hollywood stars Angelina Jolie and Robert Downey Jr have become the top-earning actors of 2013, according to a recent survey.
The 38-year-old Oscar-winning actress has topped the female list with an income of USD 33 million, whereas Downey Jr topped the male list with an earning of USD 75 million from the ‘Iron Man’ franchise, E! Online reported.
Jennifer Lawrence was second to Jolie with USD 26 million. Kristen Stewart (USD 21.5 million), Jennifer Aniston (USD 20 million) and Emma Stone (USD 16 million) rounded out the top five.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The 48-year-old actor’s earning was followed by Channing Tatum with USD 60 million, Hugh Jackman with USD 55 million and Mark Wahlberg with USD 51 million.