A rare set of black and white photographs featuring a naked Angelina Jolie have gone on sale at a gallery here.
The actress-director posed for the stunning snapshots, taken by Kate Garner, when she was just 20 in 1995, reported Contactmusic.
The arty images are on sale at London’s Zebra One Gallery for 1,800 pound.
- The 3 ingredients of 2001’s Tomb Raider: Sad script, decent action, and a hard-at-work Angelina Jolie
- Angelina Jolie feels ‘a sense of responsibility’ for all people
- Angelina Jolie confesses she became an actor to help her mother
- The truth behind the ‘zombie’ Angelina Jolie lookalike ‘after 50 surgeries’: It’s ALL FAKE!
- Angelina Jolie’s topless photo to be auctioned
- Angelina Jolies teenage modelling photos up for grabs
In one shot, Jolie, who turned 40 this year, sits with feet bound and her knees clasped to her chest, while another highlights the star’s great beauty as she poses for a close-up and stares into Garner’s lens.