Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie says she looked dull when the prosthetics she sported in her film ‘Maleficent’ were removed.
The 38-year-old actress, who donned prosthetics to transform the shape of her face to play the titular wicked fairy Maleficent in the upcoming film, says it made her feel “flat” when she returned to her normal self after filming finished, reported Contactmusic.
“What’s now strange is when I go home for the weekend, I feel like my face is really flat – I feel very dull in comparison to her. She’s so much more fun,” she said.
The brunette beauty, who is raising six children with fiance Brad Pitt, said that the film, which revolves around the villain of Disney’s 1959 classic, ‘Sleeping Beauty’ has taught her a lot about ‘being a woman’.
“I’ve learned more about being a woman. She’s very complicated, she wasn’t born evil. She was born very soft and female in a way that a lot of women will be able to relate to but then she was abused in a way,” she said. “We’ve all had that experience where something has made us put our wall up and fell like, in order to survive, we need to become tougher,” she added.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016