Mother-daughter duo Angelina Jolie Pitt and Shiloh spent some quality time with a 12-year-old Syrian girl named Hala in Lebanon.
Angelina, 40, met Hala a year ago during a trip for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, reported People magazine.
“Shiloh is very aware that I hold refugee families in high regard and has been asking to come on missions and meet them for many years,” Angelina said.
- The pain of Syrian refugees: Parents try to forget as children cling to lost past
- When Angelina Jolie considered doing a film with Brad Pitt to improve communication
- Brad Pitt being investigated by police for child abuse
- Key moments in Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s relationship
- Brangelina meet refugees in Syria
- Jolie takes Ethiopian daughter for a trip
“She had heard about Hala since my last visit to Lebanon, and has been wanting to meet her and her brothers and sisters.
“It was wonderful that they were able to meet, play together, and make friends. So many refugees are children.
I’ve often heard them say that the most painful thing is not that they have lost their homes – it is that they have lost their friends,” she added.