- Rajasthan hacking: 516 people from across India donate Rs 3 lakh to Shambhulal Regar’s wife
- Here's how Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's wedding reminded us of Sharmila Tagore and Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi
- Former Test bowler was paid 175K pounds to bowl a wide, IPL games fixed: Bookmakers in sting video
Mother-daughter duo Angelina Jolie Pitt and Shiloh spent some quality time with a 12-year-old Syrian girl named Hala in Lebanon.
Angelina, 40, met Hala a year ago during a trip for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, reported People magazine.
“Shiloh is very aware that I hold refugee families in high regard and has been asking to come on missions and meet them for many years,” Angelina said.
- When Angelina Jolie considered doing a film with Brad Pitt to improve communication
- Angelina Jolie talks about women's rights at The Breadwinner premiere
- Angelina Jolie offered to help capture warlord Joseph Kony
- Angelina Jolie on her split with Brad Pitt: I don't enjoy being single
- Brad Pitt being investigated by police for child abuse
- Brangelina meet refugees in Syria
“She had heard about Hala since my last visit to Lebanon, and has been wanting to meet her and her brothers and sisters.
“It was wonderful that they were able to meet, play together, and make friends. So many refugees are children.
I’ve often heard them say that the most painful thing is not that they have lost their homes – it is that they have lost their friends,” she added.