Former couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have reportedly agreed to a temporary custody deal, which allows the actor to visit their six Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt strike temporary custody deal
After the Department of Children and Family Services made its recommendations, Jolie and Pitt came to a temporary agreement that lasts until October 20, reported Entertainment Tonight.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
\The agreement is voluntary and is a DCFS safety plan, also known as a structured decision making (SDM) safety plan, which is standard practice in any ongoing child welfare investigation.
Jolie and Pitt each volunteered to participate in individual counselling, and Pitt also agreed to undergo drug and alcohol testing, though he was not required to, sources said.
“She is only concerned with the health and safety of her children, that is how she feels at this moment,” a source
close to the situation said of 41-year-old Jolie. Full physical and legal child custody has not been determined yet, according to sources close to the situation. Pitt’s first visit with his children will have to be with a therapist present, who can then either allow the actor future unmonitored visits, or insist on being present when he’s around the kids, TMZ reported.
Pitt is subject to random drug/alcohol testing. It has been reported, Jolie believes Pitt has issues with alcohol and weed. The law enforcement sources say his first test was negative for drugs and alcohol.
Pitt and Jolie will each submit to individual counselling. In addition, the former couple and the kids will undergo family counselling together.
The 41-year-old actress filed for divorce from Pitt, 52, last month, putting an end to their two-year-old marriage. She had asked for physical custody of their children in her divorce filing.