Hollywood couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt engraved a special message dedicated to her mother Marcheline Bertrand, who passed away from ovarian cancer in 2007 in the chapel.
The longtime partner exchanged vows in an intimate ceremony in France last week, reported People magazine. “Brad had a dedication to Marcheline engraved inside the chapel where we stood,” the ‘Maleficent’ star said, adding that they stood on a special stone featured with a tribute on it.
The 39-year-old bride and her brother James Haven additionally wore some jewelry which belonged to their late mother during the ceremony.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I also wore a little flower ring that was hers, and Jamie wore an angel pin from her jewelry box,” she shared.
Jolie said her mother was her “best friend” and shared, “There are no words to express what an amazing woman and mother she was.”