Hollywood couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt engraved a special message dedicated to her mother Marcheline Bertrand, who passed away from ovarian cancer in 2007 in the chapel.
The longtime partner exchanged vows in an intimate ceremony in France last week, reported People magazine. “Brad had a dedication to Marcheline engraved inside the chapel where we stood,” the ‘Maleficent’ star said, adding that they stood on a special stone featured with a tribute on it.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The 39-year-old bride and her brother James Haven additionally wore some jewelry which belonged to their late mother during the ceremony.
“I also wore a little flower ring that was hers, and Jamie wore an angel pin from her jewelry box,” she shared.
Jolie said her mother was her “best friend” and shared, “There are no words to express what an amazing woman and mother she was.”