Angelina Jolie is “relieved” after the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services closed the child abuse case against her estranged husband, actor Brad Pitt. The DCFS launched their investigation into Pitt in late September, over a mid-air altercation inside a private aircraft on September 14 with his 15-year-old son Maddox.
The 41-year-old star’s representative said that Jolie’s focus has always been the health of the family and she is hoping that her six children with Pitt can start to “heal” now, reported Entertainment Tonight. “The job of the DCFS is to make sure the children are in a safe and secure situation. As we said earlier this week, childcare professionals encouraged a legal agreement accepted and signed by both sides that was in the best interest of the children.
“Angelina said from the beginning that she felt she had to take action for the health of the family and is relieved that after their 8-week involvement, the DCFS is now satisfied the safeguards are put in place that will allow the children to heal,” Jolie’s spokesperson said.
DCFS cleared Pitt, 52, of the child abuse allegations on Wednesday. It also ruled out any reports of a repeated pattern of misconduct on Pitt’s part. Jolie, who also filed for divorce from Pitt on September 19, had requested sole custody of the kids, to which the pair has recently come to an agreement and the actress will retain the children.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
All six of their children—Maddox Jolie-Pitt, 15, Pax Jolie-Pitt, 12, Zahara Jolie-Pitt, 11, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, 10, and twins Knox Jolie-Pitt and Vivienne Jolie-Pitt, 8—will remain in Jolie’s custody but will continue “therapeutic” visits with their father. Pitt and Jolie married back in 2014 and were first romantically linked back in 2004.