Actor Billy Bob Thornton has revealed that there is no bad blood between him and his ex-wife Angelina Jolie.
The 58-year-old actor said he still stays in touch with his Jolie more than 10 years after their divorce, reported New York Daily News.
“She is amazing, amazing. She is got so much energy and so much goodness in her, and we check in on each other all the time. She makes sure I am doing OK. I make sure she is doing OK,” Thornton said.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Jolie, 38, and Thornton famously wore vials of each other’s blood during their intense marriage that lasted from 2000 to 2003.
Jolie is now engaged to longtime love, Brad Pitt, and the couple share six children together.
Thornton blamed his split with Jolie on the fact that he didn’t’ think he was “good enough for her.”
Following their divorce, the ‘Maleficent’ actress removed the large tattoo on her left arm with Thornton’s name on it through a series of laser treatments.
She has since replaced it with the co-ordinates of the birthplaces of her six kids.