Actress Emma Stone has revealed that her actor boyfriend Andrew Garfield is very important to her.
The 25-year-old ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love’ star, who has been dating Andrew, 30, since 2011 recently opened up about her relationship with him, reported E!Online.
“I think I’ve learned a lot by being around him. And, you know, he is an incredibly important person to me,” she said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Emma Stone, who is co-starring with Garfield in the upcoming ‘The Amazing Spiderman’ sequel, said that she enjoyed working with him.
“It’s been fun working with him just because of who he is as an actor and person. I think it would be fun no matter what,” she added.
The couple’s upcoming movie ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Rise of Electro’ will be releasing on May 2.