Oscar-nominated filmmaker Amy Berg has confirmed that she has been working on a documentary about alleged sex abuse rings in Hollywood but says the film is bigger than just one case.
The Hollywood was rocked by allegations against ‘X-Men’ director Bryan Singer by a former teen actor last week.
Michael Egan filed a lawsuit against the filmmaker and three others recently for allegadely molesting him in 1990s when he was a teen.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Egan’s case will also feature on Berg’s documentary, reported the Wrap.
Berg, who recently made and acclaimed documentary ‘West of Memphis’ on the West Memphis Three, said the film includes the latest accusations against Singer.
“It is a huge problem, it’s pervasive in Hollywood and the time to explore it is now. It’s much bigger than anything about the one case,” Berg told the website.
She is currently promoting her feature film ‘Every Secret Thing’, starring Diane Lane, Elizabeth Banks and Dakota Fanning. It debuted at the Tribeca Film Festival on Sunday.