Actress Amamnda Bynes has taken to Twitter to share several photos taken during her holiday in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
The 28-year-old actress, who recently celebrated her 28th birthday, shows her bikini body in some pictures taken during her vacation, reported Ace Showbiz. “Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes,” she captioned the picture.
Another photo features the former Nickelodeon star relaxing poolside while wearing the same two-piece. “Spring break,” she wrote.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Bynes has been in Mexico with her parents, Rick and Lynn Bynes. The ‘Easy A’ actress, who had a rough 2013 and completed her rehab stint late last year, looks much healthier and happier now. She recently completed her first quarter at FIDM’s Orange County campus.