Troubled actress Amanda Bynes is frustrated with her parents for not allowing her to hangout
The ‘She’s the Man’ star, who was relieved from rehab in December, is still recovering from mental illness, reported Radar online.
“Amanda wants to hang out with her friends and go out and do regular things, but she is telling people that her parents won’t let her out of the house for anything other than school
and appointments,” a source said. “She wants to be out doing normal stuff like going to dinner and movies but she’s been saying that she was told she couldn’t,” the source added.
Facing prohibition from parents when she wants to see her friends is frustrating for the 27-year-old actress, who was arrested last May for throwing a bong out of her midtown apartment.
“Amanda is really taking her recovery seriously, but having her parents tell her no when she just wants to go see friends is frustrating for her. She has been saying that she is trying to get her life back but it isn’t happening as fast as she would like,” the source said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More