Troubled actress Amanda Bynes is frustrated with her parents for not allowing her to hangout
The ‘She’s the Man’ star, who was relieved from rehab in December, is still recovering from mental illness, reported Radar online.
“Amanda wants to hang out with her friends and go out and do regular things, but she is telling people that her parents won’t let her out of the house for anything other than school
and appointments,” a source said. “She wants to be out doing normal stuff like going to dinner and movies but she’s been saying that she was told she couldn’t,” the source added.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Facing prohibition from parents when she wants to see her friends is frustrating for the 27-year-old actress, who was arrested last May for throwing a bong out of her midtown apartment.
“Amanda is really taking her recovery seriously, but having her parents tell her no when she just wants to go see friends is frustrating for her. She has been saying that she is trying to get her life back but it isn’t happening as fast as she would like,” the source said.