Superstar George Clooney says lawyer wife Amal is the smart one in their marriage.
The 54-year-old “Tomorrowland” actor, who recently admitted to feeling less intelligent than his human rights lawyer spouse, does not think there’s any question that Amal is smarter than him, reported Extra.
“I get to wear the trousers and she gets to be the smart one; that’s a fair deal, that’s a fair trade. I was asked, you know, ‘Is she the smart one in the family?’ and I don’t think anyone would argue with that, do you?” he said.
- George Clooney: I'm not the guy that gets the girl any more
- George Clooney on Harvey Weinstein case: This is watershed moment for society
- George Clooney to receive AFI Life Achievement Award
- Idris Elba would be a perfect James Bond: George Clooney
- Amal is the right person for George Clooney: Sandra Bullock
- For news agency AP, one tweet on Amal Clooney started a Twitter war
The couple celebrated their one-year anniversary last month with a quiet dinner at the Sunset Tower Hotel’s Tower Bar in West Hollywood.