Actress Alicia Vikander says her role in the upcoming film “Bourne 5” is “action-driven”.
The 27-year-old actress is the newest addition to the film starring Matt Damon is the lead role with Paul Greengrass to the director the project, reported The Wrap.
“I’m not doing the conventional action, but I’m very action-driven in this film. But it’s not in the way most people would think,” Vikander said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Apart from the “The Danish Girl” star, actor Tommy Lee Jones, Vincent Cassel, and Riz Ahmed are also on board.
The filming on the project is already underway, with the target of summer release. This will be the first time that we have seen Damon take on the role of Jason Bourne since “The Bourne Ultimatum” back in 2007.