Actress Alicia Vikander says her role in the upcoming film “Bourne 5” is “action-driven”.
The 27-year-old actress is the newest addition to the film starring Matt Damon is the lead role with Paul Greengrass to the director the project, reported The Wrap.
“I’m not doing the conventional action, but I’m very action-driven in this film. But it’s not in the way most people would think,” Vikander said.
Apart from the “The Danish Girl” star, actor Tommy Lee Jones, Vincent Cassel, and Riz Ahmed are also on board.
The filming on the project is already underway, with the target of summer release. This will be the first time that we have seen Damon take on the role of Jason Bourne since “The Bourne Ultimatum” back in 2007.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More