Pregnant actress Ali Larter says she will not opt for natural childbirth because she cannot endure the pain during the delivery.
The ‘Heroes’ star who is expecting her second child with husband Hayes MacArthur, had gone for hypnobirth therapy during her first pregnancy in 2010, reported Us magazine.
“We spent all the pregnancy doing hypnobirthing… you, like, talk to the baby and listen to bells chiming… I was into it.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Hypnobirthing is a therapy designed to take away the fear of pain from a pregnant woman’s mind.
“I have a very low tolerance for pain and I didn’t remember that and my dad reminded me that when I was 13, I got my ears pierced and I only got one done because I couldn’t handle the pain. It was ridiculous.
“I wasted a year of my life (preparing for a hypnobirth). Natural childbirth is not happening in this lifetime for me,” Larter said.