Pregnant actress Ali Larter says she will not opt for natural childbirth because she cannot endure the pain during the delivery.
The ‘Heroes’ star who is expecting her second child with husband Hayes MacArthur, had gone for hypnobirth therapy during her first pregnancy in 2010, reported Us magazine.
“We spent all the pregnancy doing hypnobirthing… you, like, talk to the baby and listen to bells chiming… I was into it.
Hypnobirthing is a therapy designed to take away the fear of pain from a pregnant woman’s mind.
“I have a very low tolerance for pain and I didn’t remember that and my dad reminded me that when I was 13, I got my ears pierced and I only got one done because I couldn’t handle the pain. It was ridiculous.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I wasted a year of my life (preparing for a hypnobirth). Natural childbirth is not happening in this lifetime for me,” Larter said.