‘Gravity’ helmer Alfonso Cuaron is believed to be in talks to direct the first upcoming Harry Potter spin-off ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’.
The movie is planned to hit theaters on November 18, 2016. It aims at launching a new trilogy, with two sequels expected to follow, reported Ace Showbiz.
The first installment will be written by J K Rowling herself based on the Hogwarts textbook of the same title which features Newt Scamander, the schoolbook’s fictitious author. Set initially in New York about seven decades before the start of the Harry Potter story, the films will follow magizoologist Newt Scamander as an extension of the wizarding world – rather than being prequels or sequels.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The eight Harry Potter films grossed USD 7.7 billion worldwide between 2001 and 2011. Four of the eight opened in mid-November.