‘Magic Mike’ star Alex Pettyfer is searching for a film role which does not require him to dance.
The 33-year-old actor said he can’t dance and was pleased a scene in romantic drama ‘Endless Love’ did not require him to have the best moves, reported Contactmusic.
“I can’t dance, that’s the thing. I can’t dance or sing, I can barely act. They asked me to dance in ‘Magic Mike’. I was like, ‘Alright, fine, I’m going to waddle’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“In ‘Endless Love’ there’s a scene – which actually, by me not being able to dance works well – they said, ‘We want you to do this dance scene.’ I was like, ‘Is there going to be a movie where I’m not dancing next, please?’,” he said.
Pettyfer doubts his own skills on the dance floor but applauds his ‘Magic Mike’ co-star Matt Bomer who has rhythm.
“I did have a partner in Magic Mike, it was Matt Bomer, and Matt’s amazing, he’s got that rhythm and he’s an incredible singer.”