‘Harry Potter’ star Alan Rickman will be honoured at the upcoming Giffoni Film Festival.
The gala has been held annually in Giffoni Valle Piana since 1971, and highlights films and stars who appeal to children, reported Digital Spy.
Rickman has been selected as this year’s recipient of the prestigious Francois Truffaut Award, which is named after the iconic French New Wave filmmaker who championed the Giffoni Film Festival.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
He is being highlighted for his work as Severus Snape in the ‘Harry Potter’ film series, which has had tremendous appeal for children around the globe.
The 68-year-old actor will be given the prize at a special ceremony to be held on July 23.
More than 100,000 people are expected to attend the Giffoni Film Festival from July 18 to July 27.