Rock band Aerosmith has postponed its show in California following the illness of drummer Joey Kramer.
Kramer, 64, is suffering from heart complications and will undergo surgery for the unspecified complaint, reported TMZ.
The spokesperson of the band without going into details of Kramer’s illness, said, Aerosmith apologises for the inconvenience.
The Concord Pavilion, venue for the show, also announced the news on its Facebook page. “Due to illness, Aerosmith has been forced to cancel tonight’s performance at the Concord Pavilion in Concord, CA. The band regrets not being able to perform for their fans. Refunds will be available at point of purchase,” the post read.
It is unclear whether the ‘Crazy’ hitmakers will complete their current US tour.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More