Rock band Aerosmith has postponed its show in California following the illness of drummer Joey Kramer.
Kramer, 64, is suffering from heart complications and will undergo surgery for the unspecified complaint, reported TMZ.
The spokesperson of the band without going into details of Kramer’s illness, said, Aerosmith apologises for the inconvenience.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The Concord Pavilion, venue for the show, also announced the news on its Facebook page. “Due to illness, Aerosmith has been forced to cancel tonight’s performance at the Concord Pavilion in Concord, CA. The band regrets not being able to perform for their fans. Refunds will be available at point of purchase,” the post read.
It is unclear whether the ‘Crazy’ hitmakers will complete their current US tour.