“Empire” star Terrence Howard and third wife Mira Pak have welcome their first child together, a baby boy.
Pak gave birth to Qirin Love one month ago, reported Access Hollywood.
“He’s beautiful and strong and a whirlwind and my wife is so happy,” Howard said.
The 46-year-old actor explained that the name Qirin comes from a creature from Chinese mythology who is known to bring prosperity.
“(Mira) has the boobage and nurses him during the day,” he joked of his and his wife’s parenting duties.
- Jr NTR to become a father for second time?
- Photos: Misha Kapoor’s playdate with Mira to Shahid Kapoor’s gym fun with Ishaan Khattar
- Jessica Alba gives birth to a baby boy, names him Hayes
- James Corden welcomes third child with wife Julia Carey
- Kevin Hart introduces his newborn son Kenzo Kash to the world with some adorable photos
- Photo: Shahid Kapoor is happy to admit that his ‘queen’ Mira Rajput rules his heart
“So, I pull night duty, so that she can sleep and I keep him with me and will take some of the pre-pumped, you know, breast cheese, whatever you call it.”
Howard has three children with his first wife Lori McCommas, with whom he was married from 1989 to 2007.
The actor will be back in his highly-acclaimed role as music impresario Lucious Lyon when “Empire” returns to Fox on September 23.