The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has determined the four producers who will represent ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’ in its bid for the Oscars’ best film honour- Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio, Joey McFarland and Emma Tillinger Koskoff.
When the film was nominated for the recently held Producers Guild Awards, neither Scorsese nor DiCaprio were among the individual nominees. The PGA nominees were Koskoff, McFarland and his partner at Red Granite Riza Aziz.
‘The Wolf of Wall Street’ tells the story of the shady stockbroker and relentless hedonist Jordan Belfort. Scorsese
previously won an Oscar for directing ‘The Departed’ and has been nominated nine other times. This is his second nomination as a producer; the first was for ‘Hugo’.
DiCaprio is likewise nominated for lead actor for his performance as Belfort. DiCaprio has been nominated for three Oscars in the past and has yet to win. ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’ marks his first nomination as a producer.
Academy Awards for outstanding film achievements of 2013 will be presented on March 2, 2014, at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The Oscars, produced by Craig Zadan and Neil Meron, also will be televised live in more than 225 countries and