Screenwriter Aaron Sorkin is all set to make his directorial debut with Sony Picture’s poker drama “Molly’s Game”.
The movie is based on Molly Bloom’s memoir and Sorkin, 54, has been working on the script for the project, since 2014 with Gordon, reported Variety.
Bloom was a great skier, who headed to Los Angeles after not qualifying for the Olympics, and became an an organizer of underground poker games for Hollywood celebrities including Ben Affleck, Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire before getting arrested by the FBI.
One of the most famous screenwriter of Hollywood, Sorkin, won a WGA award and the Oscar for adapted screenplay in 2011for “The Social Network.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More