Screenwriter Aaron Sorkin is all set to make his directorial debut with Sony Picture’s poker drama “Molly’s Game”.
The movie is based on Molly Bloom’s memoir and Sorkin, 54, has been working on the script for the project, since 2014 with Gordon, reported Variety.
Bloom was a great skier, who headed to Los Angeles after not qualifying for the Olympics, and became an an organizer of underground poker games for Hollywood celebrities including Ben Affleck, Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire before getting arrested by the FBI.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
One of the most famous screenwriter of Hollywood, Sorkin, won a WGA award and the Oscar for adapted screenplay in 2011for “The Social Network.”