Valentine’s Day is around the corner and couples have already started celebrating the special days that lead to the day of love. The week began with Rose Day, followed by propose day, then hug day, teddy day and so on. TV actors Smita Jayakar, Darshan Jariwalla, Aahana Kumra and Avinash Tiwary have come together for a short film which gives a unique message to the viewers on this special day.
Connect.1 Ltd. has produced their new short movie ‘Queen of Hearts’ today on YouTube. It defies the stereotypical interpretation of Valentine’s Day. The story revolves around the Mehta family. The men are competing with each other to take the queen of their heart on a date. While the son is trying hard to get his mother’s (Smita Jayakar) attention by showering her with flowers and soft toys, it’s interesting to see how the husband (Darshan Jariwalla) is not far behind to compete with his son to have her as his Valentine by reading out romantic shayaris.
Darshan Jariwalla said, “It’s a beautiful short film around Valentine’s Day and shows how this day should be celebrated with entire family and not in isolation with your partners. I had a great time working with all the actors. It’s a fun film and the whole family can sit and enjoy this video.”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“It’s a very special movie where I felt quite the centre of attention. In this unique story, we are trying to change the outlook of Valentine’s Day in a fun, playful way. After all, it’s all about loving your family!” added Smita Jaykar.
Written and directed by Abhimanyu Kanodia ‘Queen of Hearts’ released today (February 12) on YouTube.