Stephen King’s new short story, ‘Bad Little Kid’, has been chosen for a feature film by Laurent Bouzereau and his production company, Nedland Media Inc.
The supernatural tale centres on a man whose life changes forever when he realises that a mysterious boy is causing the deaths of people he loves, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
‘Bad Little Kid’ was released as an e-story in Germany and France on March 14. King says he wrote it specifically for his fans in those European countries who were so hospitable to him when he visited in November.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Bouzereau, who is also planning on directing ‘Bad Little Kid’, has a resume packed with making-of documentaries. He wrote and directed the 2011 TCM film ‘A Night at the Movies: The Horrors of Stephen King’, which featured King discussing horror films and their popularity with moviegoers.
Bouzereau’s other directing credits include Roman ‘Polanski: A Film Memoir’ and ‘Don’t Say No Until I Finish Talking: The Story of Richard D Zanuck’, which he also wrote and produced.
More than 50 of Kings’ books and short stories have been adapted into films over the years, including ‘The Shining’, ‘Carrie’ and ‘The Green Mile’.
An adaptation of the apocalyptic thriller ‘Cell’ starring Samuel L Jackson is currently in post-production, and Blumhouse produced a film called ‘Mercy’, an adaptation of King’s short story Gramma.