Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha, who was shooting for her debut Tamil film ‘Lingaa’ opposite superstar Rajinikanth, wrapped up the film’s first schedule on Friday (May 9).
The actress tweeted, “A beautiful day as I wrap up the first schedule for my first Tamil film #Lingaa with an amazing crew that.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Sonakshi Sinha had tweeted, “Back in Boms, I miss new york, am properly jet lagged and tomorrow im off to Mysore for my first Tamil film… What a week its been :)”
‘Lingaa’ has been named after Rajinikanth’s grandson Linga, who is the son of ‘Raanjhanaa’ actor Dhanush and Rajinikanth’s elder daughter Aishwaryaa. Linga, born in 2006, is the youngest grandson of Rajinikanth.
‘Lingaa’ directed by K.S. Ravikumar spans across generations as it goes from current times to the flashback. The film will have music by double Grammy winner A R Rahman.
Ravikumar has already delivered super hit films with Rajinikanth as the hero in movies like ‘Muthu’ (1995) and ‘Padayappa’ (1999).