Sequel to Mr and Mrs Iyer
Aparna Sen is planning a sequel to her 2002 critically acclaimed film,Mr and Mrs Iyer. Sen,who made the announcement at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival,stated that though she is not sure about it,she really wants to work on the story. She is planning to bring Konkona Sen Sharma and Rahul Bose together in the sequel.
Tusshar to co-produce a film
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Following in sister Ekta Kapoors footsteps,Tusshar will turn producer. He will co-produce a film with designer Shabina Khan. According to the grapevine,Ajay Devgn will play the lead. Tusshar says,I am co-producing a film with Shabina,and we are working on the details. We will be making an announcement soon regarding the star cast and other details.
Nawaz,Kapil to star in a comedy
Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been approached by director Rajiv Dhingra and host Kapil Sharma of Comedy Nights with Kapil fame for a comedy film. Sharma and Dhingra are in the process of making their acting and directorial debuts respectively with
this film. I have been directing TV shows for a long time and its time to move on. That is when I thought of making a film, says Dhingra.
Pakistani actor in Shatir
The shooting of Kunal Deshmukhs Shatir began last week with lead actors Emraan Hashmi and Paresh Rawal. What is interesting is that the female lead will be played by one of the most popular and highly paid female actors of Pakistan,Humaima Malik. When contacted,Deshmukh refused to confirm this. The story revolves around Hashmi,who plays a conman in the film.