“He (Salman) is the big guy,he is the big ticket. His star power goes beyond films and cinema. People go to watch his films just to see him. It is out of love that people go to see his films. He is more than a superstar. He is a benchmark of humanity,” Karan said when asked about the secret behind Salman’s success at 2013 FICCI Frames conference.
Karan’s debut film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai had Salman Khan in a cameo appearance. The film also had Shah Rukh Khan,Kajol and Rani Mukherjee in the lead. Since then Salman has never featured in any of Karan’s films,be it his directorial ventures or home production films.
“Salman has delivered six back-to-back blockbuster films. I think everyone would like to work with Salman Khan. I would like to work with him too. It would be a dream to work with him. He was there in my first directorial venture. I have offered him quite a few films,” the producer-director said while participating in the “1000 crore Block Buster Film” session.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review