Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is back on the small screen with ‘Bigg Boss 7’ and the actor invited Shah Rukh Khan to promote his films on the reality show.
Friends-turned-foes Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan hugged and made up at an iftaar party in July earlier this year,thus ending their five years of rivalry.
“Of course,he (Shah Rukh Khan) can come. If he is promoting his next film,he is more then welcome,” Salman Khan told reporters at the launch of ‘Bigg Boss 7’ in Mumbai on Wednesday (September 11).
Further talking about the now famous ‘hug’,Salman Khan said it is only natural to hug and shake hands. He went on to say if he didnt do,it wouldnt be human.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“I feel that it was Ramadan time…This gesture should be done by everyone. It is a good thing to shake hands and hug,” he said.
He also said with regards to his contemporaries Shah Rukh and Aamir Khan,the healthy way to beat them would be through his work.
“If we have to hit each other,we will do so through our work,” said Salman at the show’s launch.
‘Bigg Boss season 7’ will go on air later this month. The show usually has 14 contestants from the television world,films,sports,politics etc,locked for three months in the Bigg Boss house with several cameras watching their every move.