I dont know from where people turn up claiming copyrights to a story when a film is due to release. I am going to pursue this case
Rakesh Roshan is a relieved man that the Bombay High Court did not entertain an appeal by Uday Singh Rajput. The appeal was filed against the order of single Judge S. J. Kathawala who had refused relief to Rajput. A writer from Madhya Pradesh he had moved the court claiming that he was the original author of Krrish 3 and that the film was based on his story. He had demanded two crore from Rakesh Roshan,the producer of the film.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
I dont know from where people turn up claiming copyrights to a story when a film is due to release. I am going to pursue this case, said Roshan very happy with the positive feedback the film has got.
A Division Bench headed by Justice Ashok Bhangale said it would not restrain the producer Rakesh Roshan from releasing the film on November 1 for the simple reason that the prints had been circulated all over. The judges said they were not granting any relief to the appellant and posted the appeal for hearing after the Diwali vacation.
With inputs from PTI
Yaariyan releases on January 31
With a song to be canned and some post-production work to be completed,debutant director Divya Kumar Khoslas Yaariyan will release on January 31 instead of January 10,2014. The film stars newbies, Himansh Kohli,Serah Singh,Dev Sharma,Rakul Preet Singh,Nicole Faria and Shreyas Pardiwalla and is produced by Bhushan Kumar and Krishan Kumar of T-Series.