I dont know from where people turn up claiming copyrights to a story when a film is due to release. I am going to pursue this case
Rakesh Roshan is a relieved man that the Bombay High Court did not entertain an appeal by Uday Singh Rajput. The appeal was filed against the order of single Judge S. J. Kathawala who had refused relief to Rajput. A writer from Madhya Pradesh he had moved the court claiming that he was the original author of Krrish 3 and that the film was based on his story. He had demanded two crore from Rakesh Roshan,the producer of the film.
I dont know from where people turn up claiming copyrights to a story when a film is due to release. I am going to pursue this case, said Roshan very happy with the positive feedback the film has got.
A Division Bench headed by Justice Ashok Bhangale said it would not restrain the producer Rakesh Roshan from releasing the film on November 1 for the simple reason that the prints had been circulated all over. The judges said they were not granting any relief to the appellant and posted the appeal for hearing after the Diwali vacation.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
With inputs from PTI
Yaariyan releases on January 31
With a song to be canned and some post-production work to be completed,debutant director Divya Kumar Khoslas Yaariyan will release on January 31 instead of January 10,2014. The film stars newbies, Himansh Kohli,Serah Singh,Dev Sharma,Rakul Preet Singh,Nicole Faria and Shreyas Pardiwalla and is produced by Bhushan Kumar and Krishan Kumar of T-Series.