Following Nick Gordon‘s intervention with Dr Phil, his unofficial stepfather Jack Walker Jr has opened up about his “suicidal” son in a new interview.
Jack said he fears for Nick’s life if Bobbi Kristina Brown ‘doesn’t pull through’, reported Ace Showbiz.
“It hurts a lot, seeing him in pain,” Jack, who is like a father figure to Nick, said after seeing his intervention with Dr Phil.
“Him not wanting to go forward because he’s hurt so bad… It’s hard for him each day. He doesn’t know if he can make it another day. It’s getting harder and harder.
- Nick Gordon denies 'toxic cocktail' claims
- Nick Gordon steps out for the first time since leaving rehab
- Nick Gordon out of rehab?
- Nick Gordon had argument with Bobbi Kristina before bathtub incident
- Nick Gordon wants to visit Bobbi Kristina Brown, says his lawyer
- Nick Gordon to appear in court for reckless driving
“He’s out of control right now. He’s hurt. He’s hitting rock bottom with this,” Jack said of Nick who entered rehab after he was unable to continue Dr Phil’s interview.
“If something happens to Bobbi Kristina… if she doesn’t pull through then I will fear for my son’s life,” Jack said.
When asked how Nick met Bobbi, Jack said they were neighbours. He also denied that Nick was adopted by Bobbi’s mother Whitney Houston.