THE NATIONAL Film Archive of India (NFAI) will celebrate ‘World Day for Audiovisual Heritage’ on October 27. The event will be a commemoration of the Safeguarding and Preservation of Moving Images.
Watch What Else is Making News
Keeping in sync with this year’s theme – “It’s your story – don’t lose it” – NFAI will be celebrating the day by putting up an all-day exhibition at the Phase-I premises, Law College Road, which will showcase the journey of the organization. The exhibition is open to all.
In addition, various sections of the organization such as the library, documentation section and projection room will be open for tours. NFAI will also keep its film restoration vaults at Phase-II open for the general public during 3 to 5 pm. UNESCO has been celebrating ‘World Day for Audiovisual Heritage’ since 2005.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016