Actor Akkineni Nagarjuna’s TV show “Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudua” has registered a record high score of 10.8 Television Viewer Ratings (TVR) once again and occupied the top slot for fourth week in a row.
The superstar’s small screen debut “Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu” is the Telugu version of “Kaun Banega Crorepati”.
It is aired on MAA TV and according to Television Audience Measurement (TAM), TVR of the show has registered 10.8, the highest so far.
“I am thrilled to know that the game show continues to maintain top TVR with the rating touching an all time high of 10.8. The biggest challenge for me as a host is to keep contestants and viewers on the edge of their seats,” Nagarjuna said in a statement.
“The show gave me thousands of memories. It is a show loaded with fun, interactivity and challenging mind exercise with people from different walks of life,” he added.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn