Actor Akkineni Nagarjuna’s TV show “Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudua” has registered a record high score of 10.8 Television Viewer Ratings (TVR) once again and occupied the top slot for fourth week in a row.
The superstar’s small screen debut “Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu” is the Telugu version of “Kaun Banega Crorepati”.
It is aired on MAA TV and according to Television Audience Measurement (TAM), TVR of the show has registered 10.8, the highest so far.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
“I am thrilled to know that the game show continues to maintain top TVR with the rating touching an all time high of 10.8. The biggest challenge for me as a host is to keep contestants and viewers on the edge of their seats,” Nagarjuna said in a statement.
“The show gave me thousands of memories. It is a show loaded with fun, interactivity and challenging mind exercise with people from different walks of life,” he added.