Telugu superstar Akkineni Nagarjuna, who recently made his small-screen debut with the Telugu version of “Kaun Banega Crorepati” titled “Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu” (MEK), registered the highest Gross Rating Points (GRP) last week.
“The one-and-half-hour episode of MEK anchored by movie icon Nagarjuna recorded an all time high of 9.7 Television Viewer Rating (TVR) last week. The show has garnered the top 4 positions in the nonfiction category since its launch,” read a statement from MAA TV.
The data was compiled by Television Audience Measurement (TAM), which has added that the show has maintained, “An average of 6.7 TVR”.
On MAA TV, the show has superseded blockbuster films with its GRP.
“Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu” contributed 110 GRP last week for MAA TV. The highest ever GRP contributed by any blockbuster movie till today in the last two years is only 104 GRP,” added the statement.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The channel has made interesting creative twists to make the show more engaging with audiences as well as the participants. MEK has completed eight episodes so far.