Telugu superstar Akkineni Nagarjuna, who recently made his small-screen debut with the Telugu version of “Kaun Banega Crorepati” titled “Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu” (MEK), registered the highest Gross Rating Points (GRP) last week.
“The one-and-half-hour episode of MEK anchored by movie icon Nagarjuna recorded an all time high of 9.7 Television Viewer Rating (TVR) last week. The show has garnered the top 4 positions in the nonfiction category since its launch,” read a statement from MAA TV.
The data was compiled by Television Audience Measurement (TAM), which has added that the show has maintained, “An average of 6.7 TVR”.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
On MAA TV, the show has superseded blockbuster films with its GRP.
“Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu” contributed 110 GRP last week for MAA TV. The highest ever GRP contributed by any blockbuster movie till today in the last two years is only 104 GRP,” added the statement.
The channel has made interesting creative twists to make the show more engaging with audiences as well as the participants. MEK has completed eight episodes so far.