Actor Akkineni Nagarjuna, who recently made his television debut with the Telugu version of “Kaun Banega Crorepati” titled “Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu” (MEK), is ecstatic with the response to his show and his performance on the tube.
According to Television Audience Measurement (TAM), the Television Viewer Rating (TVR) of the show has registered 10.7 — the highest so far.
“I may have given them some anxious moments and made them sweat but I love being their best friend and steer them to winning as much money as possible. I am overjoyed that more and more homes are watching MEK,” Nagarjuna said in a statement.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“Audience and millions of television viewers are on the edge of their seat that adds to the excitement of this game. Easing the tension of the participants is one of the biggest challenges I find as an anchor,” he added.
Bollywood actress Vidya Balan, who is busy promoting her forthcoming film “Bobby Jasoos”, recently participated in the show. The episode will be aired Monday.