Actor Akkineni Nagarjuna, who recently made his television debut with the Telugu version of “Kaun Banega Crorepati” titled “Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu” (MEK), is ecstatic with the response to his show and his performance on the tube.
According to Television Audience Measurement (TAM), the Television Viewer Rating (TVR) of the show has registered 10.7 — the highest so far.
“I may have given them some anxious moments and made them sweat but I love being their best friend and steer them to winning as much money as possible. I am overjoyed that more and more homes are watching MEK,” Nagarjuna said in a statement.
“Audience and millions of television viewers are on the edge of their seat that adds to the excitement of this game. Easing the tension of the participants is one of the biggest challenges I find as an anchor,” he added.
Bollywood actress Vidya Balan, who is busy promoting her forthcoming film “Bobby Jasoos”, recently participated in the show. The episode will be aired Monday.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review